James finally made it home and we opened presents about 10:45. He had already been to a wrestling match, back to school to get the boys, to a ward dinner, out inviting people to the creche, a high council meeting, and a quick visit on the way home. All that after a 10 hour work day. And look, he was still smiling for all the kids who were excited to give their presents, but also very tired. They have a great dad! James and I were able to get away for an overnighter for his birthday. We had a great time. It was so nice to wake up in a hotel room and not have anywhere we had to be. Who would have thought that sleeping in could be so great! Ryan wanted to try on the "quiet" ears.
Shane was a little earlier than James. We opened his presents at 10:15, after a wrestling match. He was a great sport and all the kids enjoyed cookies and hot chocolate. Our little blonde Shane.
These are a few attempts at our family Christmas Picture. The last one is the winner by default. :)
Shiloh thought this picture was so cute, so she cleaned him up and we took the next few. The last one is featured on our Christmas cards as well. He is cute!!
This was my attempt at the East Valley wrestling mat. I can't believe Shane is 17! I had so many comments about how manly Shane is looking. I want to still see him as my baby. His little brothers sure love him!
Happy Birthday to James and Shane!! I can't believe the kids stayed up that late!! How funny. I can only imagine how hectic your schedules are! Love the family Christmas pictures. Merry Christmas! We sent you a Christmas letter. love, nunnelly's
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to James and Shane!! I can't believe the kids stayed up that late!! How funny. I can only imagine how hectic your schedules are!
Love the family Christmas pictures.
Merry Christmas! We sent you a Christmas letter.
love,
nunnelly's
Happy Birthday James and Shane.
Post a Comment