Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's January 2009!

Alison began the year with a new retainer. It's called a bianary and it is stage one of her ortho treatment. We have a wonderful dentist who has done wonders with Shauna and is in the process of doing the same for Tony, Cam, and Ali. Anyway, she keeps it in all the time except to eat and brush. She is getting much better at talking too.





Here are some pictures from New Year's Eve. We had a great time at Brandon and Shiela's. It's so fun to get the cousins together.

























I thought this was so cute!






"Oh the weather outside is frightful!"

















Here is my baby with his hair that everyone thought was too long.
So I decided to cut it after getting so tired of hearing everyone say he looks like a little girl. So I suggested to Levi a haircut. He didn't like the idea either. So I begin to cut with the clippers just like Jmes wanted. After the first run I wanted to die!!!! I began to cry, yes actually cry, and yelling to James "Why did you make me do this?" He calmly and sweetly replied, "Just keep going, it will be cute and handsome". I can't even believe the haircut is actually even considering I really did cut it through tears.






Well, he is very handsome and very cute, but very much like a little boy and not my baby. Oh well, I quess I just can't stop time.



This was an activity after our scripture reading of Noah's ark. Each kid that dressed up like an animal had a matching stuffed animal. We had a great time. And yes, there are a few kids missing. Welcome to the life if 14 schedules!!!!!
Proud mommy and daddy.
Three little cousins watching TV.
Some rotten wrestler did this to my baby'e eye. Oh well, I guess Tony won in the end. He was very proud of his battle wounds.

2 comments:

Shaina said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. Heath cuts our boys' hair and I'm so glad. I'd mess it up for sure.

Unknown said...

Love the pictures, also I love being able to get ideas, the after scripture play is great. Thanx