Monday, February 2, 2009
Happy Birthday Levi!!!
I love it when the kids are still too young to know when their birthdays really are and we can celebrate when it's convenient for us. We were finally all able to gather for his birthday. Grandma came and we a had a wonderful, unrushed, time.
We had Hawaiian Haystacks for Levi's birthday dinner. He loves all the toppings and eats them all individually.

I love the look of concentration with his little tounge out. he gets that from his daddy.


Grandma got him a motorcycle that wheelies and plays a song. Levi calls all his motorcycles "daddy" and points to the seat. If you ask him where Levi sits he touches the back seat or back fender. It's so cute.


When I had Levi at Walmart to get his pics taken, he rode this bike around for about ten minutes and really got the hang of it. When it was time to go he cried all the way home, "bike, bike, bike, etc" James asked him what was wrong and he cried, "my bike, my bike". We knew we had found the perfect gift. He was so excited!


Koli decided he would make a pretty good present. Dad thought so too.


Levi does all the sounds for a number of animals, but for some reason, he says beep when you ask what an elephant says. The kids have tried to correct him numerous times but he insists an elephant says beep. So here's his beeping elephant.




Hppy Birthday Levi!
I included these because he is just so funny. James and I were headed to the Temple and Levi thought our cases would make a great motorcycle. Who needs real toys?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment