Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Teenager!!!!

Wow, it's hard to believe I now have 5 teenagers. Cam has certainly grown fast. It truly does seem like yersterday he was the little baby in our new house. I can't believe we've been in this house for 13 years either. I also can't believe Shiloh started school 13 years ago. My life is passing so quickly these days. Cameron has really been a joy.

We really had the birthday thing very drawn out. This is his birthday breakfast which we actually did on Sat the 28th. James made skinny pancakes and Koli also had his breakfast.


We had some wonderful weather for Cam to enjoy his present - NOT!!!




Eventually we are going to have some nice weather, right?


Here are a few pics from the month of March. This is Levi holding his new cousin, Paislee. I can't believe, Levi doesn't have a younger sibling. How could it be?!!!

They are so cute.

Birthday money from Grandma Lee. Levi LOVED his Spiderman card. He takes it everywhere. One night we had to go get it out of the garage because he was crying for it and it got left in the cubby of his trike!

Levi was so surprised! - Actually, I snapped the camera as I caught Levi's chair.

No comments: