For some reason, Koli really wanted a castle cake. I found out after it was done what his thinking was. when he saw his cake he said, "Where's Bowzer and Mario?" I talked him into the the gummy bears as the guards while the nintendo group was "out fighting their battles".
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Koli turned 6!!
Koli's birthday finally arrived. He had a birthday breakfast with Cam and then his cake and presents on the 1st. Of course my blog wouldn't be complete without pics of our crazy weather. Notice the one through the window with the Easter clings on it. Easter for crying-out-loud!


Skinny pancakes for breakfast.





For some reason, Koli really wanted a castle cake. I found out after it was done what his thinking was. when he saw his cake he said, "Where's Bowzer and Mario?" I talked him into the the gummy bears as the guards while the nintendo group was "out fighting their battles".



For some reason, Koli really wanted a castle cake. I found out after it was done what his thinking was. when he saw his cake he said, "Where's Bowzer and Mario?" I talked him into the the gummy bears as the guards while the nintendo group was "out fighting their battles".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I remember when Koli was just a newborn. Don't you just want to scold them and say STOP GROWING? :)
Post a Comment