Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

James had a wonderful Father's Day. He attended only a 3 hour block of church and spent the day with his kids. We gave him a packpack and sleeping bag for his upcoming climb on Rainier. I also gave him a car heat and message seat. He'll probably use that after his climb. :) I am very grateful my children have the example of their father and hope my sons will be the kind of father he is and my daughters will find men who can be as great a father as he is. If they do, their lives and their children's lives will be truly blessed. I love you James.
I also appreciate my dad and all he did and sacrificed for me. I am so grateful he sacrificed all he did to join the church and remain faithful. I know he still watches over me and my kids. I love you dad.


waffles with peaches for breakfast in bed.
A bed full of monkeys! If they all rolled over, one would fall off!
Presents!

No comments: