Sunday, October 3, 2010

Life is what happens to you while you're thinking you should blog it!!

What a wonderful way to spend October 1st. We loved the weather - the weather we wished we had been able to enjoy in August. I even got my suit on and played in the sprinkler and pool with Levi, Ausin, and Paislee. I love sunny weather - especially in October! By the way, Shiloh was missed on her birthday for reasons that may be obvious to some, but not for others. Shiloh was married September 24th and spent her 20th birthday as a married woman. I will have all the pics and details up soon. This event really is the reason my blogging came to a stand still. I'd been planning a reception for the past three months and everything else was pretty much put on hold. Anyway - that is a blog entry all it's own. :) - soon to come.




No comments: