We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. We had a very nice morning with dad home and a wonderful dinner with family. We got to talk to Shiloh and Scott and we all e-mailed Shane.
Then we had Pinewood Derby day. Josh was invited back and his car is the black and white checkered. Koli's car is the yellow with black stripes. They all played Mario racing, had a bubble contest, and ate popcorn. It was a lot of fun.
We took this piture to send to Shane and the second picture got sent instead. :)
BECCA TURNED 11! WHAT A GIRL.
We had so much fun with her birthday. She got all kinds of fun things. a whole outfir from her best friend, a baby bird that drinks a bottle with Grandma J's money, a Ariel barbie with Grandma lee's money, a twin stroller to share with Katie, and lots of fun stuff from mom and dad. She had a favorite (cherry cheesecake) for her birthday cake and BBQ meat with "smashed" potatoes for her birthday dinner. Aren't traditions great?! we love you Becca!
Shauna and Tony had their East Valley Prom. They both looked really good. They actually made a really cute couple. That's what everyone use to say about Shiloh and Shane. They had very nice dates and they doubled with each other. what a fun night.



I had a wonderful Mother's Day. I am so blessed by my family. I have wonderful children and a wonderful husband. it truly is a wonderful life. Thank you my family for making me the happiest mother ever!
Shauna went to her second prom. She went with a boy from our stake to his prom. He was very sweet and they had a great time. Shauna really is a fun date and she's very pretty and elegant. I know I'm her mom, but would anyone argue with me? She's great.
And this brings me to tonight. The kids - Josh, Becca, and Katie performed at a special gathering of people from our sister city in Japan and some key people from Spokane. Our mayor was there as well as theirs from Japan. The kids performed their marimbas and did a few numbers in Japanes which brought tears to the audience. It was pretty awesome. Our elementary school raised money for the Japanes relief aid by selling CD's of their music. We have an awesome music teacher who is just amazing. all my kids have loved being in her programs. Anyway, it was a pretty neat night.
Well, I'd like to think I'll be on soon - but, I have a million things going this week and next. You know, the last few weeks of school. I will be on again though. Whether it's promptly or doing a catch-up, who knows. I'm betting on a catch up. I like to live in reality. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment