We have had a busy couple of weeks as usual. The kids have been trying to spend as much time with Tony as possible. They have had fun working on their movies. The first picture is of Koli aka Hero. It has been fun to watch them get so excited about it. Josh had a birthday. He is 14. I can't believe he will be going to high school next year. He was ordained a teacher today. Tony gave his farewell talk today also. He also had a convert confirmation. He has been with her during all of her discussions. Tony has had some exceptional missionary experiences. He will be an awesome missionary.
I cut about 8 inches off of Ali's hair. It made me sick, but she seems happy with it. She even asked for more to be taken off, but I couldn't do it. :)
Happy birthday Josh! Cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate.
Chicken and mash potatoes for dinner
Sweet kid!
Alison teaching Ryan's 2nd grade dental care.
Danny's team has win their 3rd game in a row.
While the boys were at the soccer game, the girls had a tea party.
Grandma's 3rd missionary. :)
I forgot my camera on our trip up the mountain. James and I hiked up to see the sunset and have dinner. It was beautiful. It was also our first motorcycle ride. We celebrated our 1st date anniversary. 26 years ago, James and I had our first date of many. I am so happy to still be dating him! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment