Sunday, February 15, 2015
So, a lot has happened in the Lee household. FIrst of all, Josh did have a concussion. He was on a 6 day testing schedule to decide if he was able to wrestle. His 6 days was going to be over 2 days after the district meet. He saw his team Dr and trainer on Sat am before the district meet and they said, no. So, I had James bring him home so as not to have to watch all day a meet he would have liked to have been in. He has fully recovered and honestly, he probably could have wrestled. I mean, it's not like it's the NFL.
This last week we had a great week. Danny and Koli got ot play another school in b.ball. They lost, but only by 4. They were happy with it. Becca finished b.ball with a pizza party. Probably her favorite practice, haha. Katie started b,ball and she is on varsity. I got another call from the assistant principal about Ryan... He got another perfect score on his math test. Levi jumped another reading group and Ali scored big on some test. She also has "officially" learned to swim. She's taking a class at SCC. :>
Scott and Shiloh and the girls showed up Wednesday night at about 9:45. It was so fun to see them. They were here trough Sat. night. (The girls are still here). They came for Levi's baptism. They got to go on a fun Valentine's date while James and I stayed home with the girls and kids. It was a great date with the girls. Levi's baptism was wonderful and we came home and had home-made pizza. Yum. Then we said goodbye to Shiloh and Scott. Saturday night we had fun night time with the girls. Addy and Gracie are in the spare room (Tony's) with Becca. Ellie is in the girls' room with Katie. They all slept well. Becca brought Gracie to me twice and we did a quick bottle and back to bed. Becca is a saint!
Today we did church and it went really well. The girls were angels in Sacrament meeting and they all enjoyed primary. Well, Gracie slept through half of church with Becca. Now we are playing games and coloring and making videos for Cam and Tony. Fun times!
So, for my own journal purposes, I have to include a little blip about my Valentine. James is such a wonderful husband. I did the 12 days of Valentine's for him (for the 28th time) and I am amazed that I have more new and old things to say about him! I am so lucky to have him. We have such a wonderful life together. He is truly a gem! I am so grateful he is the example of a husband and father to my kids.
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment