Stay tuned for Part 2. It's late Saturday night. So we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm hoping to have time to finish up. :)
Thursday, September 4, 2008
August - "Those were the best days of our lives" Part 1
Hey all. James and I were just listening to some 80's music and I had forgotten about that song "The Summer of '69". Good song. Anyway, here are the other great things that happened in July…
We had a lot of fun on the 4th of July. We spent the morning at Grandma Lee’s with all the cousins.

























Katie turned 7! I can’t believe it. She’ll be in the second grade. We enjoyed her birthday as did she.









We enjoyed our family pass to Bear Lake. Levi loves the sprinklers as much as the lake. We all swam out to the far dock and everyone, except Levi, jumped off and then climbed back on that dock more times than I can remember. We love Bear Lake.




Our cousin Austin turned 1. We had a fun party at the park. He is as big as Levi and Levi was kind of monopolizing his new toys. I told Levi to go ahead and enjoy it because that would probably be the last time he could boss Austin around. I’m sure the next time we get together, Austin will be bigger than Levi. It’s simply a matter of genes.







These were pictures of just a typical lazy summer night. Boy will we miss those.



Stay tuned for Part 2. It's late Saturday night. So we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm hoping to have time to finish up. :)
Stay tuned for Part 2. It's late Saturday night. So we'll see how tomorrow goes. I'm hoping to have time to finish up. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment