Monday, June 22, 2009
I'm up to date!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today James, Shauna, and Tony left me to go on a pioneer trek just outside the tri-cities. They will be gone til late Wed night. They looked very authentic. I hate to have them gone, but they'll have a great time. Shane was suppose to go, but considering all he's been through, we thought it best he stay home. He has to go in on Wednesday morning anyway to recast his arm. He is doing better and both the kids are doing alright with their mouths. Shi is more sore and bruised than Shane. His arm is still hurting quite a bit, so he's not noticing his mouth until he wants to eat a hamburger or something large.


This is by far the best looking pioneer I've ever seen in a picture. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love the attire.... especailly James he looks great!
Post a Comment