Monday, July 13, 2009
Katie Turned 8 !
Katie had a great birthday. She was very excited to get baptized. The hot water tank was broken at the baptism so the water was ice cold. She was very brave and you wouldn't have known the temperature of the water except when she came up she gave a quick little gasp and shiver. We are so delighted to have Katie. She is an awesome big and little sister and a great friend. She also loves the gospel and loves to go to primary. Her teacher says she is the most polite little person she's ever met. We love you Katie-Liz.
Happy Birthday Katie! Daddy's skinny pancakes.





Becca is noticing how each presant matches perfectly with what hers were. They are in for many hours of fun play.


Sweet Angel

Proud mom and dad



Some fun in the sun after Katie's baptism.


G-ma Jenkinson decoratred Katie's cake. When Ryan heard she wanted a bee, he said "Mom, doesn't Katie know nobody likes bees?"



Some belated bday gifts from G-ma Jenkinson. Katie is going to get doodle pens with her bday money from G-ma Lee. When she does, I'll post a pic.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It was great to see her get baptised! :) We were there for my cousin's son's baptism too. We are so excited to have her come to Faith in God Girls!!!!! :)
Hi Lisa. I don't know if you remember me or not, but I'm Jaynee Boisen. Bro. Lee was my seminary teacher my senior year at EV. I just happened to find your guys' blog and I just wanted to say hi! Looks like Katie and my son (Logan) may have been baptized on the same day.... July 11th? Bro. Lee always used to joke with us that he would still be having kids by the time we started having kids! I guess he wasn't kidding! You guys have a beautiful family! It's so fun to find your blog! I can't believe Shiloh is off to college! I think she was like 7 when I met her!
Post a Comment