Shiloh is gone to college. I never thought this day would come - I was living in a fantasy world!
Well, we took shiloh last sunday and stayed in a koa in dillion. we drove the rest of the way mon morning. rexburg is actually quite the busy seen. the temple is beautiful and huge. i really thought this day would never come. i was living in a fantasy world. when i got home i told james we needed to call our moms and apologize for ever leaving home. my mom told me she got over it and so would i. so, i guess things will get better. i was reading angels and demons to james in the car on the way home and every so ofton i would be crying and james would say,"you know this isn't a sad book right?" let's just say, everything is a little sad right now. mon when we got home levi was tired and whiney so i went to take him to bed. he was crying and i kept asking him what he wanted. finally he said shiloh. so we called her to say goodnight and he wouldn't talk. i looked closer and he was just silently sobbing. i asked him what was wrong and he said shiloh leaved me. needless to say, levi was crying, i was crying, and shiloh was crying. now levi talks to shiloh during the day. well, shi if you're reading this, i love you and couldn't be more proud of you. you are an amazing young lady and you will do amazing things. talk to you tonight!! :)


3 comments:
Not a good idea for me to be reading this at work... I'm such a cry baby!!
By the way, Jessica Carter is in apt 310 in Shiloh's complex. She was in Clayton ward. My office buddy knows her, and is friends with Jane and Susan. So, if Shiloh needs more friendly faces, we can hook her up there. :)
*Rhiannon
I am NOT a cry baby. In fact some say I am "hard". I would agree with that too. Not much makes me cry, but seeing pics of Shiloh all grown up and off to college, that ALMOST made me cry. She isn't even my daughter, but she has a wonderful spirit, and I love her like a little sister. (but even better than that becaue she doesn't annoy me like a little sister would).
Thanks for the countdown to when Shiloh comes home. I may need to refer to that from time to time.
What a great new adventure!!! Shiloh will be missed by sooooo many! But these new adventures will be ones that she will remember the rest of her life and will strengthen her and help her grow into an even more amazing women! :)
Post a Comment