The other pics to the right are from my old, broken camera's memory card. I forgot to get them on the computer.
Friday, February 5, 2010
Okay, so these are the cutest pictures ever!
Shiloh took these pics of Levi at Walmart. He is so cute! - if I do say so myself. :)
I really can't believe he is 3.
Levi loves monkeys. These are Big George and Little George.
I love his dimples.
These cowboy boots were once my brother Dallas', and every one of my boys have worn them.
Shiloh's choice of pose.
An enhanced pic.
I bought this shirt because it reminded me of my dad. He always wore bright and "busy" shirts. My kids call this his Grandpa Shirt.
The oldest and the youngest. :)
The other pics to the right are from my old, broken camera's memory card. I forgot to get them on the computer.
The other pics to the right are from my old, broken camera's memory card. I forgot to get them on the computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh my heck those pictures are so dang cute!
Very cute. I thought that was Shiloh I saw at Walmart.
Post a Comment