Sunday, February 21, 2010
More February News
We had a fun Valentine's Day. All the kids got fun treats and we had fun Valentine themed food - heart pancakes, red food for dinner (lasagna, jello, beets) and a double layered heart cake. Families are great!!!! James enjoyed his 12 days of Valentines once again and he did a great job with me. We had Chinese food, he gave me the cutest prim rose in a cute ladybug planter, a travel cart for me to "roll" all my nursery stuff to and from church, and the amazing apprentice organizer from Staples. I wanted to get it a few weeks ago, but it was $40 and I thought, "maybe not". Little did I know my hubby could talk his way into spending $25 for the very same thing. He and the store manager didn't think the spinning feature of the apprentice over the generic model was truly worth $20. Anyway, he said he bought it for me so I would know I deserved anything I wanted. He's so sweet. Also, Tony went to state-with ringworm, didn't get to wrestle-not because of ringworm but because everyone in the weight class showed up, did get to have 5 stiches in a hotel room due to a swimming accident, and all in all, had a great time. It's not as glamorous as it sounds. A little kid wanted to play with Tony in the pool and accidentally threw a bucket at his face. Tony said the best part about getting the stitches was his coach laying on the bed laughing at Tony's jokes and watching a teammate get squeemish over the size of the needle. Can I just say - "I AM SO GLAD WRESTLING IS OVER!:) And, I have 4 boys with staff infections, probably brought home by Tony. AGH! March should be much better. Although, I still have to get through another child getting older. I can't believe Shauna will be 17!














Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute, cute, cute! All of it, and all of them. I love your side bar. Thanks for putting pictures with all your kiddos ages. I can't believe how old all of them are. I guess that happens though. I was thinking they just stopped growing when we moved out of the ward, but I guess not!
Post a Comment