Sunday, June 19, 2011

Well, she did it! Congrats Shauna! And Happy Birthday Tony!

Shauna did a wonderful job finishing up high school and her AA degree. We are very proud of her. She has worked very hard and it shows. She will now be attending the single's ward, EWU in the fall with a Presidential Scolarship studying Dental Hygene, and will live at home the first semester. She is excited to enter this new phase of life. I can't believe she's all grown up.

Seminary graduation











East Valley Graduation















Future Graduate!



Graduation party prep











Tony had a strung out but fun birthday. With his work schedule, Shauna's graduation schedule and James' life schedule we threw birthday events in here and there. But now he's had the breakfast, dinner, cake, presents, and out to dinner - not necessarily in that order :)













2 comments:

Shiloh said...

hey! So who drew that pic of Shauna? Or was that just done online and then printed? And Levi is SO cute in that graduation outfit! I can't wait to see you guys on August 2! It's pretty much for sure now!

Russanne said...

Oh my gosh! I am so not shocked about all the awesome scholastic accomplishments. What I AM shocked by is...SINGLES WARD?! No no no. She can't. She has to be a laurel forever! I want to freeze her so I can come back and be her YW leader! Can we make that happen? If we can't make that happen then maybe we can be road show leaders together...at least?