This is me trying to Skype with Addy. Jet always has to be right there.
This is what Tony considers dressing up. He loves this baby in a hat!
Random Pictures
Becca being artistic!
Notice the seat belt hickey? This is the dress she was going to where for the Saturday night Halloween stake dance. She didn't go.
This how bent her glasses were.
Field Trip to the pumpkin patch! Shauna got to go as a volunteer as well. Ryan had a field trip to the Bing Crosby theater. We saw the musical Honk (The Ugly Ducking) put on by Whitworth. It was really good.
Levi loves this pumpkin. He sleeps with it by his bead and carries it EVERYWHERE. I finally said "not at the dinner table or I will be making pumpkin pie!"
Danny had his last soccer game. His team went undefeated. He will play again in the Spring.
3 Cute Boys leaving the soccer game.
So, I was just putting the potato salad together and getting the chicken out to put in the oven for Ryan's birthday dinner when I got a call from Shauna telling me she had been in a car accident. Alison was with her. She said they were alright and she could drive home after they did the insurance stuff. So I thought well, I'll finish with dinner. Then she called back and said that she wanted me to come. So I left my mom to take care of dinner and I arrived to a scene of "Oh my gosh, her car is totaled. Where are the girls? Where is the other car? Oh my gosh, are those the girls on the sidewalk?" Needless to say, Shauna was in shock when she called me. So, I talked with the paramedics, talked with the bystanders who had given the girls their coats, talked with the other driver and talked with the police. I waited for the tow truck and watched the poor policeman (he really was very nice and fairly gentle) struggle to give Shauna a ticket. He just kept telling her, "Everything is going to work out. The most important thing is you and your sister and the other driver are okay. All this other stuff is just money and junk. I'm so glad you two are okay." he really was sincere. It was refreshing. Anyway, I was going to take them to minor emergency, but they closed before I could get a claim open with the car insurance. Then I was going to tale them to an emergency room but couldn't get through to my insurance. So we went home and got there just in time to start opening presents for Ryan. The girls are better and we are going to go to the Dr on Monday.
So, happy Birthday to Ryan. He quickly opened presents, blew out some candles and then James took Josh, Danny, Koli, Ryan, and Levi to the hockey game. My mom helped me clean up and left and then the girls and I and Cam (who was suppose to go to the stake dance), and Jalu watched Once Upon a Time. Tony was suppose to be at Scarywood with friends and dates but it was sold out so just the guys went to skyhigh. I tucked the girls inn with some muscle relaxants and we all went to bed. Then the boys got home and I got up to give them cake and ice cream. Crazy night!
Well, the week ended with the Sabbath. It was a great night for Jason. He and Tony were so handsome and grown up all of a sudden. Glad we have family!
All-City meet tomorrow! And then another busy week. Love ya Shane!


1 comment:
Sounds like a very busy couple of weeks...I hope the girls are ok and that Shauna is able to move past her shock, what a scary feeling. Give her my love.
Post a Comment