James - he's everything and more. I could never have found anyone better. He has spent our marriage making me happy and I am so grateful. I hope all my sons are as good as their dad. He has definitely set the example. James is so full of love for our stake and somehow finds the time and energy to serve them. I seriously don't know how he does it. I am amazed by his abilities. I am also so grateful that we have grown so close to one another and as a family and had so much fun doing it. You know you have it good when even though you are sure there has been some hard times, you don't remember them, only the good. James always said I possessed a hormone that made me forget all the yuck of pregnancy and I only could recall the good. James is my hormone. My life has been and is wonderful.
The kids - I am so blessed to have such amazing kids. They are really, almost perfect. I am so grateful for their righteousness and selflessness. I am so grateful to have brought 2 new ones to the bunch. They are incredible boys and our family would not be complete without them. I am so grateful for my older children who have left our home and for their wonderful examples to the rest. I am so grateful for the experience of having a son on a mission and watching him grow in such incredible spiritual strength and compassion for others. I am so grateful for a wonderful and son-in-law and a beautiful grand-daughter and another on the way. I want my house to always be full of them!
My health - I am so grateful to a Heavenly Father who has blessed me with the health and strength to live my life. I know I am able to accomplish so much because of this.
My extended family - I am so grateful for loving parents and siblings. I am so grateful for aunts and uncles who shared the Gospel. I am so thankful for parent who have kept their covenants. I am grateful for a dad who still loves and watches over me from the other side of the veil.
My church family - I am so grateful for my sister that I visit teach and my companion and my friends in the ward. I am so grateful to those who serve my children in the ward; fr their time and effort and caring hands. I am so thankful for the love and acceptance that has been extended to Danny and Jet. I am grateful for their love and support of James and our family.
My Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ - for without them, none of the above would be present.
A Thanksgiving breakfast
Dressing for the Turkey Bowl - they were supportive spectators.
Most these guys played for 4 hours. Die hards!
Even jet needed to see some turkey bowl.
Family is the best.
Bring on the food!
My Christmas Present in the making.
Moved the fridge in prep for my birthday present. The girls cleaned where the fridge once was - for 16 and a half years. It was so gross, i refused to take a picture til they were almost done!
Kids being kids. - My volleyball player
They all were some kind of animal. Cats?
He really wanted to fly! :) I've decided not to think about where those feathers may have come from!
Again with the cats?
A cute little video of JuJu
Until next time :)


No comments:
Post a Comment