Sunday, January 27, 2013

Getting Ready for Shane to Come Home!

This is my response whenever anyone asks, "What ya doin today?"  I am so excited to have Shane home.  we have been very busy these past few weeks.  All has been good.  We are having regular discussions with the missionaries with Danny.  We are constantly working on Tony's check list to get ready for his mission.  The kids continue to do great in school and in their activities.  James finished another stake conference and is now doing ward conferences.  Levi had a birthday.  Tony went to the Temple. And the list goes on and on.  SO - for Shane's sake, this is in chronological order. :)

Jet LOVES his red boots.  Sometimes we dress him in yellow pants with his boots and call him Boots!  (Note to Shane - that's what Dora the Explorer's monkey is called and he has big red boots.)



Just who's suppose to be napping?

I have quite the artists






Just chillin


Fluffy hair before the cut


Becca's b.ball game



Katie's concert




 Outdoor Fun








 Why 18 year olds shouldn't be fathers... but they make great brothers I suppose :)


Happy Birthday Levi.  Six years old!

My sweet baby has grown up.









Again, the awesome 18 year old brother - this is the TriForce from the Legend of Zelda.  I had no clue!



Shauna came to babysit and the kids had a dance party.  Shauna is a party!


Exciting Times we are living!  We love it!

No comments: