Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our stuff made it to Embassy!!!!!!!

The biggest and best news this week was our case made it to Embassy April 9. We are so happy it has made this first step. We also received a very detailed letter from Embassy and apparently that is new. I hope it means good things. We also received a copy of all the documents that were sent to Embassy. That is also new I guess. I hope all of this is more little miracles aiding to bring our boys home!!! I decided I can't control how long Embassy takes, but I can control things here. I have rearranged my room and set up Jet's crib. I have been shopping the quarter sales and filling his dresser. We have decided to redo the upstairs and make the old addition with the bathroom the girl's nest and the new addition all boys rooms. We will sheet rock, paint, and carpet the old yellow playroom to make it a girl's bedroom. I have been sorting clothes for Daniel and figuring out which brother will be his roommate. They all want to be in Daniel's room. We may need to rotate every 4 months or something. :) Tony sees the doc this week to check his wrist and cast it. James is having a second shoulder surgery on Wednesday. I will be playing nurse all week. I hope they both do well. I hope Tony is just a cast and not a surgery. Our area had the opportunity to have Elder Kearon of the Seventy and several other General Authorities here this weekend. Elder Kearon attended Sacrament meeting in our stake and I took the kids to the meeting. He was very kind and talked with the kids afterward. These men are very kind and serving and I am so glad our kids have had the opportunity to hear from them. Elder Rasband was here as well and he told a story of a missionary couple who was digging wells (water) in Africa. He went to an orphange of children orphaned by HIV and when he asked them if they knew any famous Americans, they happily replied the Missionary couple's name. I of course cried through the whole story as I thought of our experience at the orphanage in Addis Ababa. We are headed to Ethiopia when we are in our golden age of serving! These a just a few silly pics for Shane to see. :)


Levi and Cebu having a nap. I love that Cebu loves our kids.

Duchess on her throne I guess

Playing outside


Can't keep a good man down

I just thought this was so cute. I asked him what he was doing and he said with a look of are you serious mom, "Uh, keeping the birds out. What does it look like I'm doing".

No comments: